12 gift e-voucher ideas to get your family’s heart beating faster this Christmas. And, the only smelly stuff is mud, sweat and burning rubber. Of course, if your other half really wants a pair of socks and a jumper with a reindeer on, they can always buy it in the sales – it’ll be cheaper and they can’t blame you!
1. Tank you, darling. Forget the tank tops your granny used to buy you, how about getting on top of a tank and driving it? It’s the ideal gift for the true love who doesn’t like things getting in his or her way. And they’ll love it so much they may just turn their fire on you. Click here.
2. Drive them love wild. If your partner has shown an unhealthy interest in the BBC’s Top Gear this year, treat them to a spin in one of these fabulously priced cars. An Aston Martin DB9 or a Ferrari Spider with a new V8-engine may not normally be on your partner’s Christmas list. But a day’s spin at a racing circuit could set them all a-flutter. Click Here
3. An ab-zorbing idea. Recreate that ‘head over heels in love’ feeling. Book a day’s zorbing for two. You get to roll around together in a large plastic bubble. For even more laughs try wet zorbing. You won’t be able to keep your hands off each other as you tumble across the water. But do make it clear this gift is for your partner – not you. Click Here.
4. Big-shot clays. Clay pigeon shooting is a winter-warming pursuit – and an activity that is increasingly enjoyed by couples. So there’s another excuse to buy yourself a present. Click here.
5. Bulls-eye with archery. If your partner is one of the 44,000 adults in the UK that would like to try their hand (or arm) at archery, you could just have fired Cupid’s arrow. Click here.
6. Paint it red. Paintballing is an old favourite. And let’s be honest, probably more for the guys than the girls this Christmas. But if your partner is expecting the same old socks and roll-neck jumper, it might just fire them into action. Click here.
7. Kart them off. Karting is a pulse-racing activity for couples, family and friends. So this could be your gift to the whole family. Click here.
8. Rope me in. High ropes are an increasingly popular activity with professional people as they, nervously, try conquering their fear of heights in the tree canopy. Does that sound like your partner? Click here
9. Monster present. Monster truck driving is one to talk about all year. And while you’re at it, you could get them a tattoo. Click here.
10. On cloud nine. Drift through the clouds with a tandem skydiving experience. It’s one of those 50 things to do before you die. Of course, it does marginally increase your chances of not reaching the end of the list. But hey, you only live once. Click here and select Tandem Sky Diving
11. Ride into the muddy sunset. Winter is a great time to start quad biking, so if your partner is new to it, this may be the time to dunk them in the mud. Click here.
12. Up, up and away. If your partner is a poetic, reflective sort, they may prefer a good old-fashioned balloon flight and together you can gaze out on the world. Of course, you will have to wait for a fine day to do it but it’s rarely disappointing. Click here
13. Let them choose. No, we are not cheating: there are only 12 activities on the list but there’s one more option. Let your partner pick the activity by getting them activity vouchers. It could be lucky 13. Click here.